Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi I'm Ryan Dunn and welcome to Jackass.

Sorry about the delay I've been kinda busy lately. but onto the news at hand jackass star Ryan  Dunn  is dead very tragic the man was one of my personal favorites not just in jackass but i loved him in shows like Viva La Bam. The thing i cannot stand is to think of this being alcohol related if the autopsy does show that it was the case well then i wont necessarily be mad but disappointed. However i think that it  is very tragic and sad and he will be missed R.I.P Ryan Dunn. 

10 comments:

  1. Given what they do for fun on the shows im surprised any of them survived this long anyway. or at least didn't get more hurt. R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P. Ryan Dunn. He'll be missed by many. I couldn't believe it at first. Hopefully he's in a better place now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad. He had some nice stunts in the new Jackass movie. RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive heard that he was drinking before driving, regardless its still a sad loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. He shouldn't have been drinking and driving, rest in peace Ryan Dunn. You'll be missed, Jackass won't be the same.

    ReplyDelete